Monday, July 9, 2007

Walk by Faith, not by Sight


Well this is my first time ever posting a blog, God know's I wish it was under better circumstances.
For those of you who know about the loss of our 4th child, I want to say thank you for your prayers, support, and kind words.
It's been an interesting 2 week process for Amy and I. We had no intentions on having 4 children, but by Gods plan we became pregnant. After the shock settled the excitement grew. Now in the past 72 hours God has changed his plans for us.
As a father of 3 wonderful kids, in all honesty its more difficult to let go of a child you have never met or seen than I ever could imagine.
But we know that our God is good and we have faith in His plans. So now all we can do is open up our hands and let go of that little child and hand him over to his Father.
For those of you who know me, you know I am an emotional person. Letting go of anything is not my strong suit. As the tears fade and the sadness subsides, I look to my Danny, Aaron, and Anna and I know the smile will return. I also know that right now the place our child is in, is far better than anything I could ever provide. We know that one day we will be reunited and we hold on to that and try to let go of everything else. Its out of our hands and into His.

Again thanks so much for all of your love, support, and prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David and I are praying for you and Amy. I wish that I was there to give you some of my cookin' and hangin' out therapy. We will have to get together in August. In the meantime, I will lift up your family. and I am sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm terribly sorry to hear of this loss. Crystal and I will continue to lift your family up in prayer. Sometimes it's difficult to see the purpose God has in situations like this one. God does have a plan, and we have to remember that the baby is in a wonderful place now. Take care, and thanks for the update.

~Josh