Monday, July 16, 2007

another day another dollar

OK, so i know this is a little late notice, but this is worth the shot.

I am interviewing for a promotion at the office. It;s still doing marketing and sales, but it's outside, beating the streets, instead of on the phone in my comfy 5x5 cube where i have pictures of my family plastered everywhere.

I need your prayers of encouragement. I interview this Wednesday morning. i am up against 2 co-workers, one of whom i have mentored over the past 18 months or so. He is praying to the same God that i am for the same position. I know that i am MORE than qualified for the job so it comes down to what does my potential manager want?

I pray that he sees my true work ethics and motivations. I want him to believe that i can do the job more than i believe it. I don't want to be a sore looser if i don't get it....I have job security in my current position. I am #1 in the office....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO AMY, GO AMY, GO AMY
*hooting, hollering, cheering and shaking my ghetto booty*

we will pray for God's will in the situation. if it's meant to be it will happen. and remember with God all things are possible!!

we might be seeing mike and tom this weekend if we decide to go up to my parents this saturday. i am excited.

fyi, josh is sending you some mula in the mail in the morning. try saying that 5 times fast! ok gotta go,. keep us posted on teh job!! hugs and love to all you'ens

danamydannyaaronanna said...

thank you crystal! i like the ghetto dance, too!!!!!

say hi to mike and tom. i really like where they live :)