Tuesday, June 5, 2007

GRADUATION

Danny graduates from his first year at preschool tomorrow. I cant believe it! I'm not one of those sentimental cry baby moms who flash forward 13 years to HS or even farther to college graduation, but this is such a proud moment as a mom. My first baby is finishing his first year of school....and he LOVED IT!!

I don't feel old, but i am. to think that i have been in school longer than i have been out at this point of my life is simply ludicrous, but that's just a fact of life.

Statistics show that by the time my kids move on to college the tuition for a state school will already be 6 figures.... that's just not right. By the time they finish 20 years of school they will probably need a PhD to push buttons at Target or even serve fries a fast food joint.

*** snap out of it Amy****

Let's just make it through tomorrow first.....

No comments: